Rollerski + Foot bike – Outdoor activities in the Laurentians30/04/2022
Skike R9 Wahia 200 with reverse lock wheels26/05/2022
Ski in July!
Due to demand, we now offer all-terrain rollerskiing with one of these three other activities: paddle board, kayak and foot bike (all terrain kick scooter). You get to choose a combination of two sports for the thrill of it and for the discovery. If you prefer Footbike rather than Paddle board or Kayak, CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR ROLLERSKI + FOOTBIKE ACTIVITY.
All activities start and finish in a pristine nature setting, in Val-Morin, where river, mountain, forest and lake are present. You will also be glad to know that we are likely to encounter from a safe distance deer, fox, beaver, otter, ducks, and numerous birds along the way. You may cap off the day with a wonderful swim off our brand-new dock with ladder in the refreshing North River. The water is super clean and clear with a sandy bottom.
Your will be glad to have made the effort!
From May 19th to October 10th October 2022, from Thurday to Monday in the afternoon (1:30 to 4:30pm) and in June, July and August in the evening (6 to 9pm).
This activity begins with an all-terrain rollerski outing followed by paddle board or kayak excursion on the North River.
The activity takes place with small groups of 2 to 4 people. It includes a certified instructor, and the total length is 3 hours.
Reservations online are mandatory.
- We supply the rollerskis, the rollerski poles, the life jacket, the kayak or paddle board.
- All participants must bring their own bike helmet and sport gloves.
- No need for special shoes, any footwear will do the trick.
We are located in the heart of the Laurentians.
If you have questions or need more information please call us 438 880-0833
or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms & conditions
- Physical requirements to be able to use the rollerski equipment: maximum height of 6'6" (six feet and 6 inches), maximum weight of 250 pounds, minimum shoe size is 6 US, maximum shos size is 14 US.
- To have intermediate or advanced skills in one the following disciplines: alpine skiing, snowboarding, cross country skiing, ice skating, rollerblading or skateboarding.
- Youngters from 10 to 17 years old with the physical requirements and the required skills must be paired with an adult in the group.
Before partaking any activities, you must read and sign the form below.
ONE (1) FORM FOR EACH PARTICPANT.
- Discharge of liability and Responsibility for equipment. Fill the form online.
- In case of heavy rain, the activity will be postponed to another date. Rollerski.ca will contact you directly for a new date proposal.
- No date changes will take place less than one week before your chosen date.
- Once the activity is paid for, only the date can be rescheduled. There is no refund.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.