Rental of Kayak 4h Autonomous Outing29/07/2022
Rental of Rollerskis and Poles 4h Outing with Coaching29/07/2022
Rental of Rollerskis and Poles 2h Outing with Coaching
New rental product, come and try it!
We will assist you for equipment adjustments and provide 60 min of high quality coaching, presenting and making you practice the basic techniques.
For group of 5 people and more, please contact-us.
Discover all-terrain rollerskiing!
Due to demand, we now offer rental of equipment for all-terrain rollerskiing.
All rental experiences start and finish in a pristine nature setting, in Val-Morin, where river, mountain, forest and lake are present. You will also be glad to know that you are likely to encounter from a safe distance deer and numerous birds along the way. In Summer, you may cap off the day with a wonderful swim off our brand-new dock with ladder in the refreshing North River. The water is super clean and clear with a sandy bottom. Your will be glad to have made the effort!
All year round, as long as the road is clear of snow and ice, and depending of the weather forecast. Yes it is possible to rollerski in January, February and March! Our all-terrain rollerskis are equipped with 8 inch pneumatic wheels that will lead you almost everywhere!
Equipment must be returned 2 hours after departure.
Reservations online are mandatory. We will contact you to confirm or change the date and hour depending of the weather forecast.
- We supply the rollerskis and the rollerski poles.
- We take the necessary time and care to set you up on the rollerskis and poles.
- We provide 60 min of high quality coaching with an elite cross-country ski racer and avid user of rollerskis.
- All participants must bring their own bike helmet and sport gloves.
- No need for special shoes, any footwear adapted to the weather will do the trick.
We are located in the heart of the Laurentians.
5704 rue de la Rivière, Val-Morin, Québec, Canada J0T 2R0
If you have questions or need more information please call us 438 880-0833
or email us at email@example.com
Terms & conditions
- Physical requirements to be able to use the rollerski equipment: maximum height of 6'6" (six feet and 6 inches), maximum weight of 250 pounds, minimum shoe size is 6 US, maximum shos size is 14 US.
- To have intermediate or advanced skills in one the following disciplines: alpine skiing, snowboarding, cross country skiing, ice skating, rollerblading or skateboarding.
- Youngters from 10 to 17 years old with the physical requirements and the required skills must be paired with an adult in the group.
Before partaking any rental outing, you must read and sign the form below.
ONE (1) FORM FOR EACH PARTICPANT.
- Discharge of liability and Responsibility for equipment. Fill the form online.
- In case of heavy rain or snow, the activity will be postponed to another date. Rollerski.ca will contact you directly for a new date proposal.
- Once the activity is paid for, only the date can be rescheduled. There is no refund.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.